All new thrills and magical experiences await with the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™, Summer 2014 at Universal Orlando® Resort. From Hogwarts™ castle and the streets of Hogsmeade™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® to the all-new excitement of London and Diagon Alley™ a Universal Studios Florida®, soon there will be two unique theme park experiences bringing even more of Harry Potter’s journey to life than ever before.
Visitors to Universal Studios Florida®will encounter an array of familiar London landmarks along the embankment, as well as a few things from the magical world that would usually be hidden from Muggle view, such as the Knight Bus™,number twelve, Grimmauld Place, and the London entrance to the famous Leaky Cauldron™.
Pass through the brick archway and you’ll find yourself in Diagon Alley™, the cobbled street where witches and wizards have gathered to do their shopping for hundreds of years. Here you can explore some of the most famous shops and establishments in the wizarding world, from Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour to Ollivanders™ wand shop. Practitioners of the Dark Arts will find everything they need down the gloomy Knockturn Alley.
At the far end of Diagon Alley™ stands the imposing goblin-run Gringotts™ bank, with the enormous fire-breathing dragon perched on top.
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts - Inside Gringotts you'll walk throught the bank's grand marble lobby and see goblins hard at work. Than take a journey through the cavernous passageways that lead deep underground. This multi-dimensional thrill ride puts you right in the middle of the action and seamlessly melds the latest cutting-edge technologies and live special effects to create a completely immersive, unforgettable adventure.
- Hogwarts Express* - Guests with Park-to-Park Tickets can pass through the brick wall onto platform nine and three-quarters, board the train at King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida, and travel to and from Hogsmeade Station in Universal's Island of Adventure, enjoying a different experience each way.
- Ollivanders: makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC - Step into the small dusty shop and gaze up at the countless wand boxes stacked to the ceiling. See a wand choose a wizard in this unique interactive experience.
- Weasley's Wizard Wheezes - Fred and George Weasley's colourful shop offers a cornucopia of novelty items, magical jokes, and toys.
- Borgin and Burkes - Located in Knockturn Alley, the shelves of this shop are lined with Dark objects such as Death Eater masks, skulls, and other sinister item.
- Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - You'll find assorted wizardwear from Hogwarts school uniforms to authentic wizard robes.
- Magical Menagerie - Shop for furry, feathered, or scaly creatures of all shapes and sizes.
- Wiseacre's Wizarding Equiptment - Find a variety of wizarding wares and supplies including telescopes, magnifying glasses, and more.
- Quality Quidditch Supplies - Browse clothing and equiptment from the wizarding world's most popular sport, including sweaters, brooms, and other paraphernalia.
- And more.
- Leaky Cauldron - Dine on hearty fare including cottage pie, fish and chips, bangers and mash, and of course, you can enjoy a frothy Butterbeer.
- Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour - Enjoy frozen treats in a variety of interesting and unique flavours like strawberry and peanut-butter ice-cream.
- And more.
It's all at Universal Orlando resort, where you'll find two amazing theme parks, spectacular on-site hotels, non-stop nightlife, and more. It's fun and excitement for every member of the family.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Butterbeer™ beverage
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
*Additional restrictions may apply. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios. © 2014 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.