Pirates Dinner Show
Those with a hearty appetite for a slice of pirate life will relish the swashbuckling spirit of the Pirates Dinner Adventure show. Taking centre stage in this classic good versus evil story is a stunning replica of an 18th century Spanish galleon. As it lays anchored in a 300,000-gallon indoor lagoon the tale begins to unfold providing the perfect pitch of action, adventure, comedy and romance. Marvel at the breathtaking aerial agility of the performers but be prepared because you may get to be part of the action yourself! The crucial pirate race around the lagoon beckons, but if rowing isn’t for you, then you may be required to jump aboard the galleon to brave the dastardly Sebastian the Black and rescue a beautiful princess!
Our Guide to Pirates Dinner Adventure
What’s on the menu? (Subject to change without notice): Your meal starts with tossed garden salad or homemade creamy vegetable soup followed by Treasure Chicken (roast chicken Leg quarter in savoury seasonings) or swashbuckling pork tenderloin roasted to perfection served with mushroom sauce). Main courses are accompanied by Caribbean Rice and roasted potoatoes. Captain Kid's meals are available for children which includes chicken fingers and vegetarian meals are also available. Dessert includes Princess Anita’s Royal Desserts - your choice of Apple Cobbler a la mode, a dessert fit for royalty or Mr. Magee’s Favorite Dessert.
Your ticket also includes two rounds of soft drinks and coffee during the main show. Cash bar available all other times.
Pirates Dinner Adventure operates nightly. The show normally commences at 7.30pm although in April, May & June, the show will commence at 8.15pm. Doors open 90 minutes before the show time and it is recommended that you arrive early as seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis. There is a pre-show and an appetizer buffet before the main show.
Please Note: Tickets are not valid for the New Year's Eve Show on 31 December.
Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando Prices:
Adult 2017: £33.00 / Child 2017: £23.00
Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are payable locally to your server. For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to book a time and date for Pirates Dinner Adventure?
You do need to book in advance, but you can choose to leave your ticket open-dated and simply call a freephone number while in Orlando to make your reservations. If you have a specific date that you would like to book before you leave the UK, Orlando Ticket Deals can confirm your places before we send your tickets. If you book online, a memeber of our reservation team will call you to confirm your preference before we send your tickets.
- Where is Pirates Dinner Adventure located?
Pirates Dinner Adventure is found on Carrier Drive, just off International Drive.
- What is included in the price?
Pirates Dinner Adventure tickets include entrance to the show, a 3-course dinner plus two soft drinks during the performance. Additional drinks and gratuities are not included in the price.
- How long does the show last?
The pre-show lasts around 30 minutes and the main show is around 90 minutes
Terms and Conditions
- Advanced reservations are required. However, you have the choice of either leaving your ticket open dated and simply calling the free phone number on your ticket to book once in Orlando or if you have a specific date in mind Attraction Tickets Direct can confirm your places before we send your tickets.
- Ticket price includes admission to the show, dinner and two soft drinks during the performance. Additional drinks can be purchased from the cash bar.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price and are payable locally to your server
- For groups of 15 persons or more, a mandatory charge of $3 per person will be collected by your server locally.
- Tickets are not valid for the New Year’s Eve show on 31 December.